[sane-devel] Scanned colours?

Brad saneuser@sportingwheelies.org.au
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:45:51 +1000

I have an HP SCSI scanner connected to a Red Hat 8.0 box and have managed=
 to=20
get XSane working OK. The scanner is supported by Xsane by default and al=
l=20
functions seem to work fine.

However, I have just scanned a photograph of Santa and his red suit came =
out=20
aqua in colour and most of the other colours are wrong too.

I have then tried to scan a magazine cover that had a basically grey=20
background with an olympic gold medal on it and the grey background is a=20
strange shade of greay and the gold medal is MISSING ALTOGETHER!

Can anyone shed any light on this? (Please excuse the pun!)

Regards,
Brad