[sane-devel] problems with CVS-code on OS/2

Julien BLACHE jb@jblache.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:52:12 +0200

Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> wrote:

>> >  saned.c:60:22: sys/poll.h: No such file or directory
>> >
>> > If I remove this include saned compiles.
>>
>> Should be included only if saned uses AF-indep code, patch attached.
>
> Let's hope that OS/2 doesn't have getaddrinfo and getnameinfo. Maybe
> it's better to check for the poll.h header in configure explicitely
> and add an additional #ifdef HAVE_POLL_H around it?

Well if it builds and works without the sys/poll.h include and works,
either it doesn't have getnameinfo/getaddrinfo or it just works by
some black magic :)

Adding the check might be a good thing, though.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb@jblache.org>