[sane-devel] Trouble with hp5400

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sun Mar 30 09:55:57 BST 2003

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 04:16:26PM -0800, Tim Ashman wrote:
> I've been trying all afternoon to get the 5400c recognized on my Suse
> 8.0 system.
>
> I've removed the older sane, installed the newest backend, followed the
> instructions included with the alpha hp driver and the few posts I could
> find searching these archives....

This would be the HP5400c? That backend is not in SANE by default, but
maybe you can try:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hp5400backend/

You may need to get the CVS version but the latest release there should
work. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/