[sane-devel] Canon LiDE20, vertical lines

Russell Nordquist rdn@uchicago.edu
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:45:13 -0600 (CST)

Hi

I am trying to get my LiDE20 working under linux. The issue is that is all
scans have vertical colored lines through them. I am using debian
unstable, ppc. Here is the putput of scanimage --version

scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.12; backend version 1.0.12

searching around, the "option linedistance-fix" seemed good, but not
applicable to this scanner. I also saw a thread in September about LiDE
issues, but I'm unsure if the symptoms match.

Should I try the current cvs or is there something else I should look at?

thanks
russell