[sane-devel] usb Scanner always busy

Gene Heskett gene.heskett@verizon.net
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:30:13 -0500

Greetings list;

I've been unsubscibed for about 90 days, and now of course I'm way
behind.  When I got back from temporary duty in Colorado, one of the
things I found was that my scanner is always busy.

Currently running kernel 2.6.0-test9-mm2 and I've managed to get
virtually everything else up and running except this and printing,
which was also working when I left in early August, but which is
doing flat, full bleed, pages of light grey except for the cups test
page, which prints normally.

Everything was shut down and unplugged while I was gone.

Is this a known recent issue or ??  I've even rebooted to one of the
2.4.22 kernels that I know worked, and its still busy.

How do I go about troubleshooting this?

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M