[sane-devel] epson 1660 scan resolution questions

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:37:21 -0500

Jerry,

the list of available resolutions gets reported by the scanner. So if
you
see resolutions up to 3200 dpi, the scanner can actually support all
of them.

Your kernel is relatively old, and the timeout problem is a known
problem -
even though it's more likely to occur when you can using a transparency
unit.

If you cannot update your kernel, you can modify a timeout value in
the scanner.c source file. Which kernel version are you using exactly?
With this information I may be able to tell you which line to change.

Karl Heinz