[sane-devel] epson 1660 scan resolution questions

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:57:56 -0500

Hi Jerry,

your are absolutely correct: The #defines for the RD_NAK_TIMEOUT has to
be
changed. For some weird reason, the software does not retry RD_EXPIRE
times
RD_NAK_TIMEOUT, it runs the timeout only once. You can set the value
of RD_NAK_TIMEOUT to (60*HZ) to get rid of the timeout problems.

In newer drivers, this is done automatically when an EPSON scanner is
recognized.
With your kernel, you have to do this manually.

Hope this helps,

Karl Heinz