[sane-devel] Debian packages for 1.0.13

Julien BLACHE jb@jblache.org
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:23:33 +0100

Hi,

For all Debian users that'd like to upgrade to 1.0.13, I've made the
packages available at:
<http://jblache.nerim.net/SANE/>

This is *not* an apt source, sorry, but only a temporary location
until I can upload the packages to unstable.

You'll find sane-backends (libsane, libsane-dev, sane-utils) 1.0.13-1
and sane-backends-extras (libsane-extras, libsane-extras-dev)
1.0.13.1. The libsane-extras package contains the niash backend
(hp3300 and friends), the hp4200 backend and the hp_rts88xx backend
(hp4400c).

sane-backends is patched with the unified mustek_pp backend, btw.

I have PowerPC and MIPS (big endian) builds too, if someone wants
them. Sources and signed .dsc are at the same location.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb@jblache.org>