[sane-devel] Question about VISIONEER 8100 USB scanner

Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:09:07 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 03:36:01PM -0400, Sharpe, Richard wrote:
>     I was wondering if anyone has gotten the Visioneer 8100 USB scanner to
> work using SANE ? I have attempted but failed on all attempts. If some can
> point me in the right direction or knows of a solution I would appreciate it
> very much.

That scanner is not in our lists so it's most probably unsupported at
the moment. Could you provide more information, e.g. the output of
"cat /proc/bus/usb/devices" or "sane-find-scanner -v -v" when the
scanner is connected to your computer?