[sane-devel] SANE, Epson backend on NetBSD

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:41:57 -0400

I've moved to libusb since 1.0.9, which also means that I now use the
sanei_usb calls to
open the USB device. I don't run NetBSD, so I cannot debug this here.

What happens, if you turn on debug output with setting the
SANE_DEBUG_EPSON
environment variable to 255? Can you please send the output of
scanimage.

THanks,

Karl Heinz