[sane-devel] Compiling sane-backends CVS 2003/10/22 on OS/2

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:28:34 +0200

Hi Franz,

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 17:06, Franz Bakan wrote:
[SNIPSNAP]
> >No, why do you think so?
>
> A). because otherwise I get errors in avision.c and mustek.c
>     there this function is defined static void.

I see, but this has to be fixed also by the maintainers. I wrote the dire=
ctly
(Rene and Henning), but at least from Rene I got no response so far...

[SNIPSNAP]

> >> 4. saned.c
> >
> >Can you provide a fix for that?
>
> Don't know, I will try. OS/2 has no IP_6...

I think you should get some IP6 defines from config.h and so it should
be possible to disable this IP6 stuff for OS/2...

Ciao
  Gerhard