[sane-devel] OT: scanimage output format

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:58:08 -0500 (EST)

not possible to use png's progressive loading, cause it uses Adam7, which
needs a low-resolution version of the image at the beginning of the file,
followed by multiple (effectively) higher res versions.

if your client is timing out, you could try sending them a redirect to
keep the page refreshed. but then you will need to store your output on
the fs or in a db for retrieval...

allan