[sane-devel] Compiling sane-backends CVS 2003/10/29 on OS/2

Franz Bakan Franz Bakan" <fbakan@gmx.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:15:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:51:40 +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

>The mustek backend has now support for sanei_thread. At least on
>Linux, it does not work perfectly (cancelling leads to segfaults
>sometimes).

Compiles and still works on OS/2 with my mustek scanner.
The only problem I have is that OS/2 crashes with a TRAP D in OS2ASPI
when I hit Ctrl + C while scanning. But this also happens with the older
version and also with epson backend where no threading is involved.

Ciao,
 Franz