[sane-devel] Mac OS X - xsane and Microtek Scanmaker II

David B Brown david_b_brown@mac.com
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:56:16 +0100

Guy,

	I'm no expert on this and since I use fink to install this was a
little tricky.

	Here's what I did. I edited the fink info file for sane-backends to
uncomment the patch command, and placed the patch file in the same
directory as the fink info file. The I ran a fink rebuild command. As
the build was in progress I was able to see the patch executing, so I'm
pretty sure it worked ok.  Is there any way to double check ?

	Anyway the good or the bad news depending on how you look at it, is
that I get the same issue

[microtek] sane_start...
[microtek] sane_get_parameters...
[microtek] sane_get_parameters:  regular 3-pass color
[microtek] sane_get_parameters:  res_code = 19 (13)
[microtek] sane_get_parameters:  dots_per_mm:  2.244094
[microtek] sane_get_parameters:  units_per_mm:  11.811024
[microtek] WIDTHPIX:  before exp: 484
[microtek] sane_get_parameters:  lines: 798  ppl: 484  bpl: 484
[microtek] set_pass_parameters:  three-pass, on 2
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of sanei_scsi to 255.
[microtek] .wait_ready 0...
[microtek] wait_ready failed (0)
[microtek] wait_ready failed (1)
[microtek] wait_ready failed (2)