[sane-devel] CVS server down

Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:28:09 +0200

Hi,

The SANE CVS development server cvs.hungry.com is currently down as
some of you may have already noticed. The hungry.com website states
for October 30:

"We're presently recovering from losing 2 disks in machines that house
all of hungry.com's core services, homedirs, etc. Please bear with us
for the next few days, there may be more hiccups before things return
to normal."

I don't have more information currently.

Does anyone know when the server worked for the last time? My latest
Changelog entry is from 2003-08-27 but I've been away since that time.