[sane-devel] Translation

eric@b.org eric.bachard@free.fr
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:44:08 +0200

Hi,

While translating, I've read "keep others users informed about what you
are doing" and later "this way no work is made twice" so I'm here...

First : I've begun to translate backend-writing.txt in french (for now
70% done). If someone is interested, or want to verify, I'll be very
happy.  This file may perhaps be included in the cvs ?

Secondly : After correctly understand the usb implementation, I've
planned to write ( be patient) a backend for a FS4000US (usb first, for
SCSI I'm using Vuescan). A challenge is to make it work with my ibook.
Lot of work, I know...

Hope none is doing the same thing somewhere. In this case let me know...

Cheers

--
NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. Voir http://swpat.ffii.org/

eric b