[sane-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New bug tracking system

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:26:25 +0200

Hi,

There is now a bug tracking system for SANE at Alioth:

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=410366&group_id=1308&func=browse

It's not only intended for bugs, but also for wishlist items. Please
have a look at the different categories. If you add bugs, please
prefix the name of the backend or frontend to the title and chose an
appropriate priority. 1 is: well, no real need to fix in the next five
years. 9 is: needs to fixed immediately otherwise the planet will
explode.

If you are already a registered developer of the SANE project on
Alioth, you can change bugs and assign them to you.

I've moved all the bugs from the TODO list to the bug tracking system.
I hope I haven't missed one or included one that isn't up-to-date.
Please check.

If the bug tracker works well, I intend to remove the TODO list and
point users to it in the SANE documentation.