[sane-devel] sane-devel moved to lists.alioth.debian.org

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:43:03 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 02:19:15PM +0200, Thomas Soumarmon wrote:
> is it possible to have some kind of alias for the mail adress ?
>
> explanation :
> I own several mail adresses and few times I used a non registered mail adress
> to post to the list. Then the mail some time after returned to me as "non
> allowed user to post".
> What I would like, is to be able to post with several adresses (mainly 2) and
> receive only once the mails from the mailing list.

I think you can subscribe twice (or more) and set all addresses but
one to "no mail". But I haven't tested yet if that really works.

As mentioned, I'll check the moderator mailbox from time to time and
post emails even if they are from not-subscribed addresses.