[sane-devel] Minolta DiMAGE Film Scanners

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:00:36 +0100

jjh-sane-devel@vieorhythms.com said:
> I'm deciding on a film scanner and it appears that either the Minolta
> DiMAGE Scan Dual III or the Scan Elite II will meet my needs.  From
> the SANE supported devices page it looks like the Elite II has an
> Avision backend and from the SANE/Avision backend FAQ it appears that
> the Dual II has an Avision backend.

If it doesn't have an IR channel then forget it. Honest I purchased a
Scan Dual II, and in the end I gave up and purchased an Elite II
(because it takes the same APS adaptor though IR on APS does not
work).

JAB.

Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44 1661-832195

Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44 1661-832195