[sane-devel] What's a good slide scanner?

Sigurd Stordal sigurd.stordal@stud.ibg.uit.no
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:14:26 +0200

On Thursday 25 September 2003 13:33, Ulrich Deiters wrote:
> The Canon FS2710S is supported (SCSI scanner with up to 2700 dpi
> resolution, 3 x 12 bit per pixel). It takes film strips and framed
> slides up to 3 mm thickness.
And the 2700F is much the same scanner, have you fixed the focus control=20
Ulrich ?. It's a good scanner, and it can also take APS film. I've used i=
t=20
for many years and it's a good scanner with good sane support. And a very=
=20
nice backend maintainer.
And this scanners should not cost you more than some 100 $.
--=20
Sigurd Stordal
President of GOGS
Experimental Petrologist