[sane-devel] New gt68xx backend release: Support for Plustek OpticPro U16B

Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:16:39 +0200

Hi everyone,

The latest gt68xx release adds support for the Plustek OpticPro U16B.
See gt68xx homepage: http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/gt68xx-backend/

The Plustek OpticPro U16B Plus may also work. Please tell me if you
own such a device.

I think that the  Plustek OpticPro UT16B (with transparency adapter)
is also supported but the transparency adapter itsself won't work.
Please also contact me if you own that scanner so transparency support
can be added.

Thanks to everyone who provided information and log and who did tests.
Unfortunately that scanner needed some additional code so it took
longer than usual to add support for it.

Happy scanning!