[sane-devel] Re: sane-devel digest, Vol 1 #266 - 5 msgs

Pramathesh Ambasta pramathesh_a@rediffmail.com
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:09:01 +0530

Thanks for your response.
Yes the sg driver is loaded. sane-find-scanner reports no scanner is
found whether run as root or as ordinary user.
cat /proc/scsi/scsi reports only the Samsung CD-RW drive attached to the
system.
When scannerdrake searches for a scanner, the scanner makes some noise,
it seems like its lamp is moving - but nothing happens after that.
If I manually configure the scanner in scannerdrake, that does not work
out either.

Will appreciate help.
Thanks in advance
Pramathesh