[sane-devel] sanei_usb_read_int function

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:43:57 -0400 (EDT)

do not assume that your scanner uses interrupts to process button presses,
even if it has an interrupt endpoint. many scanners use a hardware status
bulk transfer/read combination instead. to find out, try using a usb
sniffer on windows. you may get lucky.

allan