[sane-devel] fujitsu duplex scan with usb

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:06:12 -0400 (EDT)

agreed, just committed an updated version. please check. but i get this
error: henning?

Checking in doc/descriptions/fujitsu.desc;
/cvsroot/sane/sane-backends/doc/descriptions/fujitsu.desc,v  <--
fujitsu.desc
done
U descriptions/fujitsu.desc
/bin/sh: sane-backends.html: Permission denied
make: *** [sane-backends.html] Error 1

allan