[sane-devel] Feature freeze for sane-backend 1.0.14

Rene Rebe rene@rocklinux-consulting.de
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:24:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:08:31 +0200,
    Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> wrote:
> Hi again,
> =

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 02:24:09PM +0200, Rene Rebe wrote:
> > I should not commit my accumulated changes for the Avision backend
> > which are now in a state I could commit them again (but they includ=
> > new features like 16bit scanning and such ...)
> =

> If you want to commit your code to SANE CVS you should do that really=

> soon now as I want to make a new snapshot this weekend. This way your=

> code gets at least some testing before code freeze.

Thanks for bugging me. Checked in now. The code is already quite
tested (used by me even on Ultra SPARC, PowerPC aside x86) since I
publish it all the time in my subversion repository and people with
Avision scanner use it regularly ...

http://svn.rocklinux-consulting.de/sane-avision/trunk/

Sincerely yours,
  Ren=E9 Rebe