[sane-devel] Re: [linux-usb-devel] Yet another mail about libusb and scanner ;-)

syrius.ml@no-log.org syrius.ml@no-log.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:56:53 +0200

gerard klaver <gerard@gkall.hobby.nl> writes:

> Did you check your hotplug configuration
> also check sane cvs version tool/hotplug/README

duh, I now understand why allan was so angry, yep I should have looked
at the bleeding edge cvs :-)

Thanks Gerard, using cvs libsane.usermap & libusbscanner instead of
bleeding edge debian sid's ones did the trick !

I was thinking, in that case, the hotplug thing was only helpful to
give users permission to use the scanner.

Anyway thx again, and sorry for the noise ;-)