[sane-devel] Microtek Scanmaker X6 and Lightlid35

Christoph Knauer christoph.knauer@web.de
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:04:33 +0200

--Boundary-02=_G7qjAG6OVbBpOQY

Hi Karsten,

it seems not to resolve this problem. I've changed the microtec2-files afte=
r=20
building on bth machines, the server and the client (which might be not=20
nessesary because of net-scanning). With click on the "toggle-lamp"-button=
=20
the lamp switches of, but when I'm scanning  (preview and final) the lamp i=
s=20
allways on.

Christoph