[sane-devel] Including the NIASH Backend...

Ullrich Sigwanz us@bernafon.ch
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:35:34 +0200

Hello Henning, Hello Gerhard

I (developer of in the niash project - ullsig ) tested Gerhard's =
changes in
source code.
I substituted "our" files by Gerhard's files. Our testtool as well as a
freshly patched sane tree compiled and worked fine.

The changes can be approved.

Here is a short status summary of the project:

All 4 supported Scanners ( HP ScanJet 3300C, 3400C, 4300C and Agfa =
SnapScan
Touch ) now work reasonably well as forum posts show
Only color scans are supported
The only transfer method is via "libusb". libieee1284-support and
scanner-kernel-module-support are completely abandoned
The scanner buttons, the LED-control, and the LCD-Display are not an =
issue
of this driver, yet, though they could be in future

Regards

Ullrich

BTW:
When I try to register to the devel-list from my private mail I get =
this.
Any idea what that means?
(i substitued the "@" by NOSPAM <at> just in case).
------------------------------------------------------------------------=
----
---

  - Diese Nachrichtenempf=E4nger wurden vom Mail-Server bereits =
verarbeitet:
sane-develNOSPAM <at> lists.alioth.debian.org; Fehlgeschlagen; 5.4.0
(anderer oder nicht definierter Netzwerk- oder Routing-Status)

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail-fs.sunrise.ch
Arrival-Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:28:21 +0200

Final-Recipient: rfc822; sane-develNOSPAM <at> lists.alioth.debian.org
Action: Failed