[sane-devel] Is USB 2 for Epson scanners really only for factory installedWindows 2000/XP?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:28:59 -0400 (EDT)

Steven,

as long as you have drivers for your USB2 controller (ehci), the scanner
will work with the USB2 speed. If you don't have the driver
configured/installed (or dont' have a USB2 controller), the scanner will
communicate with USB1.1.

Karl Heinz