[sane-devel] Epson Perfetion 2480 scanner

Alexis Muller Alexis.Muller@lifl.fr
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:18:48 +0200

--=-Vb3GGY01dHNG0UnakLoT

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 08:34, Michael Polenske wrote:
> Hi Alexis,
>=20
> one question - have you tried the transparency adapter ? When I choose th=
is to scan with I got a lot of errors like "broken pipe" and the scannner i=
s making some really strange noises. I'm not sure if the problem is only av=
ailable on my system - so can you try on your system, please ? Thank you ve=
ry much !

Hi Michael,

I already scanned some slides with the transparency adapter with no
error. I hope your scanner isn't broken !

best regards,

--=20
Alexis Muller
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille (LIFL)
Universite de Lille 1 - 59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex
tel : 33 (0)3 28 77 85 79 - email :  Alexis.Muller@lifl.fr - Web : http://w=
ww.lifl.fr/~mullera

--=-Vb3GGY01dHNG0UnakLoT

--=-Vb3GGY01dHNG0UnakLoT--