[sane-devel] Problem with Snapscan 1212u

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:15:25 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

there's a known bug in the snapscan backend of sane-1.0.14 that results in
red scans when using libusb. I'm not sure if the bug also shows up when
using the scanner module. See http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=300753&group_id=30186&atid=410366 for more details.

The bug is fixed in the current CVS version of SANE.

Regards,

Oliver