[sane-devel] xsane: segmentation fault

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 01:17:54 +0100

Hi,

Martin Deppe wrote:
> Sorry, that I am so late ...

No problem at all ;-)

> Well, I hope it will help (you to help me) :-)

 > [avision] max_string_size:
 > Segmentation fault

Ouch. This bug was introduced in one of many recent feature additions to
the driver.

I fix this in my "SVN" code and notify you when I finished implementing
duplex scanning and thus have a new driver snapshot I can release
(currently it is quite work-in-progress and I need to test flatbed mode
again - currently I test sheetfeed ADF all the time).

The backend homepage is:

   http://www.exactcode.de/oss/avision/

The updates files will be available here:

   http://svn.exactcode.de/sane-avision/trunk/backend/

I think in one or two hours the duplex mode is implemented and the fix
tested - but I notify you when I commit the next consistent state there.

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.exactcode.de/t2