[sane-devel] Coolscan Dust-off plugin under GIMP2

Julien BLACHE jb@jblache.org
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:48:01 +0100

Laurent-jan Dullaart <ljm@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Has anyone got the dust-off plugin as made by Andeas Rick working under GIMP2?
> Either directely or via my little script-fu? I got some reports that the
> plug-in hangs under GIMP2. As I am still under GIMP1 and as yet have no plans
> to upgrade in the near future, I would be gratefull for some help, hints or
> reports.

If it is a real GIMP plugin, then it can't work with GIMP 2.x as
is. That being said, porting to GIMP 2.x is rather trivial.

If you need some help, tell me where I can grab the sources and I'll
try to have a look.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>