[sane-devel] "sheet feed" typo in SANE SPEC?

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:09:43 +0100

Hi all,

although I already cut'n pasted the proposed type string "sheetfed
scanner" into my Avision backend (years ago), I noticed today that
"sheetfed" does not seem to be valid english. What my paper form as
well as online dictionary know is "sheetfeed" or more precisely "sheet
feed".

The string is not used often in the backends (avision.c, hpsj5s.c and
matsushita.c).

If we agree I could just commit to change the occurrences.

Any comments?

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.exactcode.de/t2