[sane-devel] 'scan' button

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:52:16 -0500 (EST)

rich, there has been a bit of discussion about how to handle buttons on
scanners, though MFD's may be different if they use a separate usb
interface for each function. Search the archives of this list for more
detail.

but i wonder, if the button issue was solved, how would your system know
which user pressed the button? how would it know who to notify? how is the
device related to user accounts currently?

allan