[sane-devel] Distortion of pictures scanned using canoscan n1220u and latest plustek backend

Courtney courtz@hotkey.net.au
08 Feb 2004 18:43:30 +1100

Hi there,

I have recently been experiencing difficulties with the plustek backend
and my n1220u scanner. I scan images when using the save option, and the
images a distorted, ie end up usually shorter than the original scan and
are out of proportion. This is using the xsane frontend. now the step
setting affects this but when it is set to 0 I should get a proportional
scan to what is on the flatbed.

Another thing is that the preview screen is in proportion but the
resultant scan is not. It happens when saving to ust about every file
format...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.