[sane-devel] Device HP ScanJet 2400 Backend

Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:21:21 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 11:13:07AM +0100, Julien TIERNY wrote:
>         I recently bought a HP scanner (Scanjet 2400). I saw on the project's
> homepage that it wasn't supported yet.
>
>         Is there any way I could contribute as tester or developper ?

Yes, write a backend. Try to contact the person who is also interested
in writing a backend (mentioned on the scanner page) first.
See also our contributing page for details.

http://www.sane-project.org/unsupported/hp-scanjet-2400c.html

>         I have some few experiences in device driver programming (but
> it was in kernel space).

Very good!