[sane-devel] Boeder SmartScan Slim Edition on SuSE

Jim George jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:55:00 -0000 (GMT)

Allan,

I don't have libusb-devel installed and I can't find a version for SuSE at
rpmfind.net.

Also, as per the other email I sent to you and not the list (sorry).  I
did a rmmod scanner (on your advice that it and libusb are mutually
exclusive) but sane-find-scanner still found nothing.

Are there other options/things I can check?

Thanks,

Jim