[sane-devel] scanimage cannot see Umax Astra 2100S scanner.

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:21:53 +0100

Hello Russ,

OK. Now I am sure that the driver uses the correct values.
It is not a problem of the sane-umax driver. I guess it is a
configuration problem of the scsi controller. Please make sure
that you disabled "disconnect/reconnect" in the setup or
configuration of your scsi controller - at least for the device
ID of the scanner.

When this does not help then we have to take a closer look
at your scsi chain (termination, cable length, etc.)

Oliver

--=20
http://www.xsane.org
http://www.rauch-domain.de