[sane-devel] Technical infos about reverse engineering

Julien TIERNY julien.tierny@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:53:38 +0100

Thanx for your tricks !

I think I can see more clearly the method I will follow...

I will keep you inform of my experiments if they are interesting.

Maybe it could be a good point to write a SANE "official" how-to about the=
=20
reverse engineering and the list of features that a backend must implement.
What do you think of this ?

julien

Le Vendredi 13 F=E9vrier 2004 21:54, Martijn van Oosterhout a =E9crit :