[sane-devel] Technical infos about reverse engineering

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:23:01 +0100

Hi,

I'm cc'ing the sane-devel mailing list again. Please respond to the
list, not to me only.

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 11:39:28AM +0100, Julien TIERNY wrote:
> > Well, the backend must follow the SANE standard.
>
> I've searched all over the sane-project's homepage for such a document but in
> vain.
>
> Could someone give me the link to this document ?

Look at the homepage:
http://www.sane-project.org/

Then "documentation":
http://www.sane-project.org/docs.html

Then "Programmer's Documentation" -> "SANE Standard Version 1.0
(stable)"

Direct link to HTML: http://www.sane-project.org/html/

The standard also comes with sane-backends distribution itsself and is
installed e.g. in /usr/local/doc/sane-1.0.13/sane.ps.