[sane-devel] Prompted batch-scan with scanimage

Dominik Fischer dom_fischer@web.de
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:02:08 +0100

Hello,

I plan to write a little (very, very little...) document managment system
to archive my written letters and bills.

The documents should be scanned and converted in PDF. Since the
documents often consists of several pages I fiddled with
scanimage to do a batch scan.

I've no "automatic document feeder" on my scanner and so I need to be
prompted for placing the next page on the scanner.

So I've added an option "--batch-prompt" to scanimage, which does
the above stated thing. I've made a diff-file against sane-backends-1.0.12.

Is anyone interrested in this patch? Maybe it can be included to one of the
next version of sane-backends?

Kind regards,
Dominik Fischer