[sane-devel] epson perfection 1200 SCSI not scanning via TWAIN

Mattias Ellert mattias.ellert@tsl.uu.se
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:32:58 +0100

Michael C. Haller wrote:

> But I am not able to scan thru the TWAIN-Interface, i.e.
> GraphicConverter or Adobe Photoshop CS. GraphicConverter does just
> nothing and Photoshop says: there is no scanner.
>
> Please, help!
>
> Thx a lot.
>
> Michael.

Hi,

Version 0.5 of the TWAIN SANE Interface was released yesterday. Some
incompatibility issues with a number of backends (including the epson
backend) have been solved. Please let me know if the new version solves
your problem, or at least let you come closer to a working solution.

	Mattias

mattias.ellert@tsl.uu.se                           tel: +46 18 471 32 58
http://www.tsl.uu.se/~ellert/                      fax: +46 18 471 35 13