[sane-devel] support for backend not preloaded

Peter Mark Guevarra pmsguevarra@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:44:01 -0800 (PST)

--0-214449246-1077050641=:52479

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before.  How do you make a backend work in SANE which is not 'preloadable' (not included in distribution)? I mean is it possible to compile a backend and make it work after the installation of the SANE package?

Has anybody done this before?
Thanks for your help.

-PMG

--0-214449246-1077050641=:52479

<DIV>Hi there,</DIV>
<DIV><BR>I'm not sure if this question has been asked before.&nbsp; How do you make a backend work in SANE which is not 'preloadable' (not included in distribution)? I mean is it possible to compile a backend and make it work&nbsp;after the installation of the SANE package?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has anybody done this before?</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your help.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-PMG</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>