[sane-devel] Xsane locks system w/UMAX Astra 1200S

David Anderson dw.anderson@verizon.net
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:34:23 +0000

A few updates.

1)  I have confirmed that the CD Writer still functions fine.

2)  I forced the SCSI card to use IRQ 4 (serial ports are disabled).  No
change.  I pulled some extra, unused cards out of the system and also
moved the SCSI card to a different slot.  No change.

I'm going to try XSane .92 now.

-Dave