[sane-devel] Prompted batch-scan with scanimage

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:16:09 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 10:03:23PM +0100, Dominik Fischer wrote:
> Quoting Julien BLACHE <jb@jblache.org>:
> > Send it to the list, so everybody will see it and it will be archived,
> > which can be useful in the future.
> >
> > Maybe it'll make its way to the CVS and the next version ;)
>
> Hi,
> here it comes... (I hope inline is okay)

Thanks for your patch. Your code is now in SANE CVS. I've added a line
of docu to the manpage and scanimage --help.

Inline is ok usually but in this case your mailer inserted a
linebreak. As it was only a short patch, changig the code manually was
easy :-)