[sane-devel] Problem with Plustek and Canonscan 1220u on Mac 10.3.2

Mattias Ellert mattias.ellert@tsl.uu.se
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:47:07 +0100

Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> Hmmm, are you sure, that you're using the latest one?
> Sorry if this is too obvious, but this looks exactly like the old sanei_thread
> patch from Mattias is still active in this precompiled package...
>
> Mattias, can you please check this?

The latest precompiled sane-backend package does not have any patch
applied at all, since (the final version of) the MacOS X pthread_cancel
workaround patch has now been accepted in the SANE CVS.

 From the log provided I can see that at least the libusb package is
indeed the latest one (the debugging messages are slightly different
from the previous version). So If all packages were downloaded at the
same time they should all be OK.

> Ciao,
>   Gerhard
>
> On Sunday 22 February 2004 00:33, Stephen Magladry wrote:
>
>>I then enable debug messages.
>>export SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=255
>>export SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB=255
>>
>>Anyone have any ideas?

It might be helpful if you enable the thread debug as well. I.e. add

export SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_THREAD=255

to the debugging options.

>>Regards,
>>

>>Stephen Magladry