[sane-devel] Segmentation Fault Encountered when Using FrontEnds with my Backend

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:37:27 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 12:22:06PM -0800, Donjon Abobo wrote:
> I am trying to develop an all-in-one driver for a
> Lexmark X5150 AIO machine. The folks from Lexmark
> hasn't developed a SANE backend for any of their
> scanner yet that is why I am working on it. Setting
> debug level to 128 still has the output of
> segmentation fault.

Well, if it's your code only you can know what's wrong in the backend.
Find the bug and fix it :-)

gdb and more debug output may help to find it.

What's a "all-in-one" driver?

If you really can't find out what's wrong, put the source code of your
backend somewhere on the web.