[sane-devel] Re: scanner not recognised part II

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:11:24 -0500

The CD-R shows up as SCSI device because the CD burning software can=20
only
work with SCSI devices. You are using the ide2scsi pseudo SCSI adapter=20=

for
this. As you can see, it does not see the scanner. THis means that it's=20=

not
a Sane problem, but a problem with the SCSI system (cabling, driver,=20
adapter,
termination...). Did you configure your SCSI controller?