[sane-devel] Re: scanner not recognised part IIHello again,

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:48:06 -0500

The script does not list your Adaptec controller... Can you verify that=20=

the driver for
your controller is still loaded:

cat /proc/modules | grep fdomain

If this does not print anything, try to manually load it:
/sbin/modprobe fdomain